Everyone Wants to Change the World
- Downtown Seattle: the heart of the city
- Bellevue: money, wealth.
- Everett: ships, planes, and bad weather
- Renton: the ’burbs
- Auburn: industrial center
- Snohomish: farmland
- Fort Lewis: UCAS military base
- Redmond: a bit rough-and-tumble
- Puyallup: lava plains
- Council Island: Native American Nations embassy and wildlife preserve
- Ork Underground: Not technically part of Seattle, but right underneath it’s feet.
Your standing with a faction in Seattle will impact how they interact with you. Your current standing with a faction will adjust your Social Limit for any rolls involving that Contact.
In addition, see the following chart of how Faction Rep can provide additional penalties and bonuses.
Factions for the Game
- Ork Rights Commission
- Seattle Government
- NewsNet: Horizon’s flagship news outlet in Seattle, NewsNet has long struggled to maintain its status as Seattle’s top reporting agency against its primary rival, KSAF.
- Contacts: Joe Martin
- KSAF: KSAF built a reputation on reporting the news sometimes before anyone knew it was news. Those days are past, but with the brewing fight between the city and the Ork Underground, KSAF sees a chance to get the scoop and reclaim their glory days, burying NewsNet in the process.
- Contacts: Athena Tatopoulos
|Faction Rep||Favor Gained|
|-5||Contacts from this faction will no longer provide the runner with any info|
|-3||Contacts from this faction will no longer obtain gear for the runner and will charge double for all info|
|-2||Contacts from this faction will always charge double for all info|
|+2||Item Favor: 10% discount on 1 item|
|+4||Item Favor: 20% discount on 1 item|
|+5||Item Favor: 30% discount on 1 item|